Before you order checks from your banking institution, consider the benefits of using an online company to fulfill your checking needs. Here at CheckWorks, we specialize in all things checking, such as printed checks and checkbook accessories. Before you contact your bank and place your next order, think about the following three benefits that come with ordering checks from us.
- Save money. One of the biggest benefits you will see is a lower price. Your bank essentially has free rein to charge higher prices on boxes of checks. Since most people don’t realize they can buy checks from other sources, they simply pay the price. You can save yourself money by ordering our affordable checks.
- Some people are leery about ordering checks from an online company because they worry about the security of the checks, as well as their personal information. We strive to ensure that your information is always safe, and our checks have the same security features that you will find from your bank’s checks. In other words, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to security.
- One-stop shopping. Since we offer more than just printed checks, you can take care of all your checking account needs with us. We offer lots of accessories, such as checkbook covers and calculators, as well as checking account registers. Each of our accessories is designed to help make your life a little bit easier by keeping you organized and on top of your finances. Instead of visiting your bank for checks and department stores for accessories, you can buy everything you need in one place, saving you valuable time.
There you have it — three primary benefits you will experience if you shop with us. You can save money, take care of business in one step, and have peace of mind when it comes to security.
Contact CheckWorks.com today to learn more about our selection of checks and checking account accessories. Our ordering process is quick and easy — just a few clicks, and then you can just sit back and wait for your checks to come to you.
When it is time to order checks from your bank, don’t make a hasty decision! Before you pay an expensive price, consider visiting checkworks.com, and letting us fulfill your checking account needs. We offer a wide selection of both personal and business checks that are ideal for the regular consumer and the small business owner. In addition to checks, we also offer various checking account accessories to help you stay on top of your budget.
Speaking of budgets, how is your monthly budget looking? Creating a household budget is fairly easy, but sticking to that budget can be difficult. Here are some tips to help you stick to your monthly budget with ease:
- Take your time when creating your budget. If you try to make one in just a few minutes, you are more likely to break the budget. You need to take your time, so that you can fully evaluate your monthly expenses and purchases, and find areas where you can make reductions without suffering. A well-designed budget that accommodates your necessities will be easier to incorporate into your lifestyle.
- When making reductions, choose areas that are non-necessities, first, such as entertainment or eating take-out food. Avoid cutting corners in areas such as groceries and fuel for your car. Otherwise, you might wind up eating hotdogs and walking to work at the end of the month.
- Set aside some of your budget for emergencies. Only use this when absolutely necessary. Emergencies include unexpected car repairs and medical expenses. At the end of the year, you may just have a nice, little nestegg saved.
- Make sure you include your savings account in your budget. A great rule of thumb is to always pay yourself first. So, set aside a specific amount each month for savings, and never get into that money. Save it for situations such as a job loss or extended leave of absence.
Once you have created a workable budget, after a few months, you will find it is much easier to stick with it. Checkworks.com can help with our selection of checks and accessories to keep you organized and on top of your finances. Contact us today to learn more about our products.
One of the most important financial decisions you will make is the decision to open a checking account. Opening the account is fairly easy, and, once your account is open, you can order checks from almost anywhere, including here at CheckWorks. If you have never opened a checking account, here are some tips to help you do it with ease:
- Research various banks before making a decision. Some banks require a minimum deposit to open a checking account. Others may have no minimum opening deposit, but they may require a minimum monthly balance. Research the benefits of each bank and choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Pay attention to any monthly fees! This cannot be stressed enough. Some banks charge a monthly maintenance fee for you to even have an account. There are many banks that offer free checking accounts, which means you never have to pay any fees for having the account. If you choose a bank that charges fees, make sure you can afford to pay them each month.
- Online banking is becoming quite popular. This type of checking account has no physical bank location. Instead, everything is handled online. You can still get a debit card and printed checks, and you can still make deposits, although direct deposits are usually the better choice.
- If ever in doubt, don’t be afraid to contact customer service of any potential bank and ask questions. Information is power, especially when it comes to managing your money, so make sure you are an informed consumer.
Now that you have your first checking account open, you are ready to order your first box of checks. Your bank may offer you a small number of free checks for opening the account. However, if you want those checks personalized, you can expect to pay extra. Here at CheckWorks, we have a huge selection of personalized checks that you can choose from for your checking account. You can choose from various prints, including animals, quotes, and other popular styles. Our prices are very affordable and our shipping is fast.
Contact us today at www.checkworks.com to order your first box of checks for your new checking account. We are standing by to answer any questions you might have.